Retail Apparel Case Study
Multibillion dollar international retailer, manufacturer and distributer of outerwear and sportswear in over 72 countries and 13,000 stores.
- With an expected 100% increase in Q4 peak-season customers, Client was seeking a solution to proactively address inbound customer support needs during their holiday surge.
- With only 20 days to implement a program, the executive decision was made to outsource non-voice activity while dedicating an internal staff to support inbound customer calls.
- Inktel partnered with the first time outsourcer to design a program that deflected all chat and email activity to our ecommerce specialists located in Doral, Florida.
- Applying our “Normandy Implementation Process” and proven ecommerce practices, Inktel was able to utilize past experiences and focus expertise to meet the challenges presented.
- Utilizing a phased application approach, Inktel executed the plan to provide chat and email support with a roadmap to introducing new communication channels post-holiday.
- Client’s operational limitations were supported during their Q4 peak; thereby allowing for overall improvement to service levels, customer satisfaction, and surging sales activity.
- Providing our partner with staffing flexibility to meet the challenging needs of their surging inbound calls.
- Earned additional opportunities to further enhance Client’s ecommerce support needs. Such initiatives included live voice, IVR, Knowledgebase and proactive chat to further provide customer-centric, individualized cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.