When do I start routing calls after signing the Participatory Agreement? - Inktel Contact Center Solutions
  • Once you submit your signed Participatory Agreement and Restaurant info, the VCA Team will provide you with a unique phone number that can receive your Catering calls; as soon as you receive that phone number, you can begin forwarding your Catering calls to your unique number.
  • If you need any assistance with setting your Catering calls to forward, please review the instructions for auto-attendant services, such as Grasshopper or Ring Central, included within this Welcome Packet.
  • If you still need further assistance, please feel free to contact Mikki Hawkins at the CFA Support Center, Mikki Hawkins | Mikki.Hawkins@accesscfa.com |+1 (678) 428-2663.