1099 Luxury Fashion #MGI
Job Category: Customer Service
Voted “2021 Best Place to Work in FL”* by the Sun Sentinel!
Inktel is currently recruiting full time Customer Service Professionals for one of the world’s most high-end luxury fragrance brands. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates eager to provide “first-class” customer service that stands apart from the rest of the industry.
This team will work out of our Miramar state-of-the-art contact center. Team members will provide “white-glove” assistance via written correspondence (email/chat) and telephone support. As a representative of the brand, team members will become experts on products and services in order assist customers with orders, product inquiries, and troubleshooting issues/complaints.
** TRAINING CLASS BEGINS JULY 5th 2023**
Training Schedule (2 weeks): 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
*Available Shifts after training:
- This program operates Monday – Saturday between 9am - 9pm. Flexibility to work some Saturdays is required to be considered for this opportunity. Exact schedule combinations can be discussed during the interview process.
- Communicate with customers in a proactive and professional manner across multiple channels (inbound calls/emails/chat).
- Respond to questions, provide information, and promote products while exceeding customer expectations.
- De-escalating upset customers and ensure that we explore all options to satisfy their needs.
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver world class service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Well-spoken, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- Exceptional writing skills; grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
- Passion to provide Service Excellence.
- High-end Customer Service and/or Luxury retail service experience a plus.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)