Job Category: Client Services
The Account Executive will be the face of Inktel to our clients and will be the client’s voice within Inktel. They will use their customer-facing background to help build strong relationships with new and current clients. They will also work closely with all internal departments to ensure that Inktel is being a valued partner by consistently meeting/exceeding the needs of our clients. Inktel only selects the best and the brightest to be a part of our cutting-edge organization. We surround ourselves with a team of forward-thinking professionals who aren’t afraid to push the limits, and we value talent that exhibits S.T.R.I.V.E.
Service – We are actively engaged in our communities and seek to make positive and lasting impacts. Everyone on our team is expected to be a player in his or her community. When you provide service, we leave the world a better place.
Tenacity – "Grit" is a good word used to describe us. We always find a way no matter what, and we will expect you to do the same. We stretch ourselves further than we thought we could stretch, and then we give even more. We love doing the hard stuff, and the right candidate for the Client Relationship Manager will love this too. The right candidate understands how "Embracing the suck!" can be completely rewarding.
Responsibility – We take personal ownership when things go wrong, we don’t make excuses and we don’t pass the buck and we are striving for excellence at all times. The right candidate will be committed to "wowing" those they interact with.
Integrity – We act with integrity in everything we do. We are a values-based organization and our values guide our daily decisions and how we conduct ourselves. You will help us achieve the goal of being client’s most trusted partner.
Versatility – In today’s business environment, change is the only constant. We’ll need you to incorporate changes and stay current on our client’s business and industry to maintain your level of expertise.
Entrepreneurship – We are a company that can make things happen. We abhor bureaucracy and the "it can't be done" mentality. The right candidate for this role will always "go for it" when given a challenge or opportunity. They will not back down.. Can’t is not a part of their vocabulary.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Love to tackle challenges
- Be motivated and persistent
- Have strong ethics and integrity
- Be enthusiastic
- Continually be growing by setting and obtaining personal goals and challenges
- Drive results and exceed expectations • Understand the balance of being a self-starter and working with a team
- Know how to have fun!
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing (or equivalent experience)
- 1-2 years of client-facing account management
- Call center experience preferred, but not required Responsibilities
- Know our client’s business inside and out including business model and competitors
- Share the client’s vision and feedback with all applicable internal departments
- Effectively communicate details of the program contracts to internal departments to ensure to successful delivery of program Key Performance Indicators
- Work with internal departments to make certain that all business units are meeting/exceeding the program expectations • Manage action plans to correct dips in performance
- Prepare project reports for management, clients, or others
- Effectively and consistently forecast revenue and complete monthly invoicing
- Prepare and conduct monthly business reviews and quarterly client presentations
- Proactively address potential concerns
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to be an advocate of Inktel and a trusted advisor to assigned clientele
- Excellent organizational and verbal skills with a strong sense of urgency and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Clear, concise, and effective communication skills, including outstanding presentation skills with various audience sizes and positions
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to consider multiple solutions to a problem
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate (generally 1-2 times per quarter)
- Demonstrated ownership of resolving problems throughout contract life cycle to ensure customer retention
- Effective relationship-building skills with clients and internal departments
- Ability to complete tasks and manage company expectations with limited supervision
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Eagerness to gain knowledge of Inktel’s service features and benefits
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Salary & Benefits
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)