Our success depends on the satisfaction of our customers, partners, and—most importantly—our employees. We build strong teams through caring and driven management, inspiring workspaces, and engaging internal initiatives.
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated Admin Assistant / Receptionist to support our Miramar site.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Supports events and holidays by decorating, ordering food, managing budget and designing monthly event calendar.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work with the Recruiting Team in welcoming candidates, managing logistics of interviews, and collecting IDs.
- Create and terminate Access Key cards.
- Assure and enforce COVID-19 protocols are being used and implemented
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Passion for People
Salary & Benefits
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)