Analytics at Inktel plays a key role driving business strategy through data driven modeling, insights, analysis and automation. Leveraging a robust database of client information, purchase history, digital marketing tracking, we are consistently improving the client experience and driving our business forward. Our team of analysts are all data savvy individuals that share a common goal to answer Inktel’s toughest questions weaving together quantitative and qualitative information into a holistic story.
Your role at Inktel:
The Analytics Manager plays a critical role in answering some of Inktel’s most difficult questions related to the performance of the business. They are a catalyst in identifying insights that explain the what happened and why, in regards to the business holistically across North America.
You are responsible for answering complex questions by leveraging client purchase data, digital data, and competitive insights. The ideal candidate has outstanding analytics skills, strong business acumen in both the retail and online spaces, excellent interpersonal abilities, and a passion for analysis. The role reports to the Director of Workforce Management.
- 6+ years in an analytics role
- Strong SQL programming skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills
- Experience in Call Center, Digital and/or Retail experience a plus
- Experience with web analytics tools such as omniture site catalyst a plus
- Experience with Right Now a plus
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with our Clients and cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate findings to all levels of the organization
- Work with stakeholders to formulate and support business performance analysis, identifying key deliverables and translating those into business solutions
- Transform business questions into fact-based analyses in a way that tells a story, delivering clear insights and actionable recommendations
- Serve as a strategic thought partner as Inktel’s business and the BPO Industry continues to evolve.
- Leverage data analysis to influence Inktel’s strategies through actionable insights and clear stories.
- Build analytics models to provide insight into the impact of key initiatives.
- Complete post initiative launch hindsights, identify opportunities for optimization.
- Improve current analytics communications, reports, dashboards through automations, improved insights and visualizations.
- Stay current on trends and best practices in retail & analytics
- Demonstrate our Inktel values of Passion for People, Service, Tenacity, Responsibility, Integrity, Versatility and Entrepreneurship
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)