Bi-Lingual French/English – Jewelry Support Specialist – Work at Home
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bi-lingual - French/English
- Friendly and optimistic!
- Passionate about Jewelry and Fashion!
- Excellent inter personal, verbal & written skills
- Passionate about serving others and strong desire to take ownership to resolve customer issues
- Proven record of great attendance
- Able to quickly navigate through multiple systems simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skills & must have a “can do” attitude
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers
- Customer service experience obtained in retail, hospitality or call center environment
- Must be available to work one weekend day and holidays
Must be able to work between 9:00AM - 6:00PM, Monday through Saturday. Closed Sunday.
PAY & BENEFITS:
- $10 an hour during training and $12 an hour production pay.
- PLUS monthly A-Player bonus potential!
- Paid Time Off
- 401K plan with company matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free* workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)