Call Center Operations Manager – Doral
Our mission is to create a world-class customer service experience with every customer. Our company practices and instills excellence in everything that we do. Does this sound like you?
We are seeking a dynamic, strategic and analytical individual for our Operations Manager position at our Doral location. A successful Operations Manager will:
- Lead a team of supervisors; build and develop a strong team that is committed to excellence
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Love to tackle challenges and develop innovative solutions to address those challenges
- Be self-driven to achieve excellence in everything they do. Be motivated, reliable, and persistent.
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of contact center experience with a minimum of two years in a leadership/management role. BPO experience is a PLUS but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is requried. Higher degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Certified Call Center Manager or similar certifcations or qualifications is a PLUS.
- Experience developing others through active coaching, providing actionable feedback, and demonstrating hands-on leadership
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and goals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong understanding of the contact center environment and the key levers to enhance performance and achieve client and financial targets
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills (both oral and written)
- A solution-oriented and positive mindset that openly embraces change and stretches goals.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues and create and execute solutions that address those issues.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- An ability to inspire and motivate your team and create a highly engaged, committed, and empowered workforce Responsibilities
- Drive a culture of accountability, continuous improvement, and personal excellence
- Work constructively with other functional areas throughout the organization, such as quality assurance, training, and recruiting, to share ideas and leverage best practices
- Be an ambassador for Inktel’s culture – role model our values in everything you do
- Strong analytical skills; an ability to analyze data directly and glean hidden insights.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop rapport and relationships with all levels of the organization internally and with clients
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)