Call Center Operations Manager, Onsite
Our mission is to be the most valued and trusted business partner in the customer solutions space through unrivaled service. We aspire to be true partners for our exclusive business clients, and we are bonded by our common quest for excellence.
What’s in our DNA?
We provide unrivaled service by enlivening our Passion for People™ philosophy.
We are entrepreneurs who act with integrity.
We are tenacious.
We are versatile and responsible.
Inktel is a special place. We’re an established company with over a thousand employees and a track record of success of over 20 years. There’s a reason we’ve been voted a Best Place to Work so consistently. Careers are fast-tracked at our company. We’re a team of achievers who appreciate a good sense of humor and taking meaningful action.
Ultimately, we bring people together. Whether it be our clients, their customers, our colleagues or our non-profit partners—we can’t resist the fun of working with people. Each connection, each relationship, matters. To STRIVE to be a part of something greater is in our core—and we don’t use the word “strive” lightly. It embodies what we value.
At Inktel, an excellent Call Center Manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. Operations Managers oversee the day-to-day activities of specific accounts--ensuring, through their leadership, the strategic attainment of key goals set internally and by our clients. To this end, candidates must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot, partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. Applicants must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve ambitious, lasting results for our company and for our clients.
- Manage all aspects of the operations of specific accounts
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, & EDUCATION
Proven track record of ALL of the following:
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
- Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus
SALARY & BENEFITS
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)