Call Center Supervisor – Miami Lakes
Our dynamic Operations Team is currently in search of a Call Center Supervisor for our Miami Lakes, Florida office.
Now here's the fun stuff:
- Supervise a team of 10-15 agents; motivate and develop them on a consistent basis
- Monitor team efforts and assuring meeting goals set by Inktel and the client
- Complement and enhance training programs
- Serve as an example for team members by actions and results
- 2-5 years of supervisory experience
- Significant experience in leading people in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Passion for hands on experience, the desire to sit with agents and mentor and drive them to success
- Must have valuable customer service call center experience for inbound OR sales experience for outbound
- Strong written and verbal skills
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, educational assistance, and an excellent 401K plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)