Job Category: Finance/Accounting
General Responsibilities: The CFO will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for activities related to budgeting, forecasting and enhancing the financial analysis and planning process, while maintaining the integrity of integrated financial information.
- Direct budgeting, forecasting and analytical processes and activities across all business units to achieve financial strategies.
- Develop, formulate and enhance KPIs and other financial models that provide and guide key stakeholders with business insights.
- Perform corporate financial analysis, identify trends and issues, and develop action plans and recommendations as needed.
- Direct efforts to improve planning processes and systems to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information, as well as, high level of user experience.
- Lead capital expenditure financing, while seeking new opportunities.
- Lead other projects as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Finance or Accounting degree with at least ten years of practical, hands-on experience in a service industry.
- Masters in Accounting or MBA a plus.
- Strong understanding and interpreter of GAAP, accounting theories, and internal control with an ability to implement innovatively.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and/or other FP&A products required.
- Ability to act and operate independently with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to develop business acumen in a fast-paced environment, and work cooperatively and collaboratively through all business units to achieve objectives.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to train others with these skills.
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skills to drive the team’s success and engagement.
- Demonstrated and proven track record of professional development, coaching and mentoring of direct reports.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized, with a strong commitment to assigned deadlines and promote same within team.
Salary & Benefits
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)