Chat Beauty Advisor – Work From Home – Start 04/26
Job Category: Customer Service
Driven by our Passion for People, our Customer Service Representatives are experts at engaging customers across multiple channels: phone, email, online chat and social media. Connecting with people in a way that is meaningful to them is our bread and butter—and our Representatives perform consistently at a high level through coaching, support and training by the Best in Class Inktel Team.
Ultimately, we bring people together. Whether it be our clients, their customers, our colleagues or our non-profit partners—we can’t resist the fun of working with people. Each connection, each relationship matters. To STRIVE to be a part of something greater is in our DNA—and we don’t use the word “strive” lightly. It embodies what we value.
- Proven track record of ALL of the following STRIVE values:
- Amazing combination of nimble thinking, high energy, passion and persistence: resourcefulness
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations
- Empathetic and active listening
- Excellent oral communication skills: clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of proper grammar
- Positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude
- Conscientious team player
- Driven by delivering results
- Professional demeanor, put together
- Dependable and consistent, history of good attendance
- Naturally curious with an aptitude for learning and understanding quickly
- Ability to multitask by reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Prior customer service/troubleshooting experience preferred
Beauty Advisor provides client support via email; assisting with client inquiries, trouble shooting and general support. They respond to all client communication via email and provide client support regarding account inquiries, service, programs/promotions and .com/Direct technical issues.
- Respond to client requests/inquiries via emails including product purchases, service & quality inquiries, order status, product information and general client support issues.
- Demonstrate high standards for quality service
- Keep up to date with product/procedural knowledge and assessing industry trends; translate knowledge into written client communication
- Work in tandem with the quality and training team to self-manage performance expectations
- Maintain an open communication line with Team Lead/Quality Advocate/ the Trainer and the manager for support and personal development
- Maintain business acumen, courtesy and professionalism when dealing with all client contacts
- Utilize existing email communication templates for client interactions housed in the Call Center Knowledge Base
- Maintains proprietary call center database (CSC) by entering information accurately and fully documenting all client interactions appropriately
- Be punctual to work and adhere to all schedules and deadlines both scheduled and special projects
- Strict adherence to key performance indicators (KPI) as set by management.
- Strive to exceed key performance indicators (KPI) and quality goals as outlined by management
- 2-3 years’ experience in a business/professional environment; preferably in the service industry
- Comparable experience in an office environment encouraged
- Self-starter and ability to manage workload efficiently
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to deliver high level of client service under high volume
- Commitment to client service and high quality standard in grammar, punctuation and written business acumen
- Professional, upbeat and engaging written communication
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, even in difficult situations
- Ability to advise and counsel client in a quick and efficient manner
- Must be computer literate and internet savvy- e-commerce and online shopping experience preferred
- Experience in windows based applications, specifically client relationship management tools preferred (ie Instant Service)
- Excellent Data Entry skills/- 45-55 wpm minimum
- Must be flexible and be ready to work in a dynamic shift environment- weekends and evening shifts may be required.
- Vacation blackout period applies during the holiday season and promotional periods
- Punctuality is essential.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)