Client Advisor – Start 5/17
Job Category: Customer Service
Are you a luxury fanatic?
Our customers need your help and luxury expertise! With a focused and entrepreneurial mindset you will deftly identify desired products for our clients based on their individual profiles and your knowledge of trends.
Live your passion in an inclusive team of fashion-focused, luxury-minded colleagues to guide clients across one of the world's most recognized luxury brands; refine your client management and relationship-building skills during our 4-week paid training; lean into your personal development by receiving coaching and support to advance your career.
If this gets you excited, you belong here.
- After you apply a recruiter will reach out within 24-48 hours with a questionnaire
- Once completed, you will be invited on site for a few hours to tour our facility, meet the team and interview with the hiring leaders. Get an offer the same day!
- Join a growing company--we hired and grew all throughout 2020 and are still growing today!
- We are obsessed with promoting from within--learn to lead others and take that next career step.
- Start at $13/hr + up to $500 in bonus each month. Base pay increases over time with your tenure and performance.
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health Insurance with company contribution
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) savings with company matching
- Paid Time Off
What you need for success:
- Customer Service experience in a retail, hospitality, restaurant or call center environment
- Passion, energy and drive
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Fashion forward a plus - we want to see your style!
- Onsite Position at Inktel Miramar
- Training is paid for 3 weeks: Monday - Friday | 09AM-06PM
- After training: Sunday - Sunday | 09AM-08PM - 8 hour shift, will have 1 day off during the week and one during the weekend
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free* workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour post-training
For our employees safety, we require masks are worn on site at all times, temperatures are check upon arrival and we clean on a daily basis. All employees are assigned a permanent workspace for Training and will be moved after training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)