Contact Center Supervisor – 1099 Contractor (Gov’t)
Our Contract Supervisors are Independent Contractors for a limited engagement, typically under 1 year. They are primarily responsible for managing a team of remote home service partners, although they may help from time to time in other areas.
- Lead a team of 15- 30 agents; coach, develop, and motivate them to ensure that they are providing world-class customer service on all customer interactions, delivering on their commitments, and maximizing their potential.
- Model Inktel’s Passion for People in every interaction.
- Implement strategies to manage attrition.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of your assigned program and ensure that program goals, such as service level, quality, and staffing, are met.
- Communicate key messages effectively to ensure that your team is well informed about issues that may impact them or their customers.
- Prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues and create and execute on solutions that address those issues.
- Develop and audit quality assurance strategies to ensure the delivery of world-class service.
- 1-3 years of remote contact center operations management
- 2-5 years of contact center or customer service experience with a minimum of two years in a leadership/management role
- Driven by delivering results
- Professional demeanor, put together
- Dependable and consistent
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and goals
- Empathetic and active listening
- Excellent communication skills: concision and clarity
- Passion for coaching, providing feedback and developing talent
- Positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude
- Inktel will create the necessary credentials for access to systems in order to perform essential job functions.
- Contractor will provide their own equipment to work from home.
- Inktel will pay bi-monthly via direct deposit based upon the compensation rate established in the contractor agreement.
Minimum PC Requirements
- Dual Core 1.2 GHz or better
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 or better
- 40 GB or more of available space
- 100 GB or more of total space
- 4 GB of RAM minimum
- 8 GB or RAM or better is preferable
Minimum Monitor and Accessory Requirements
- 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) screen resolution
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD or 1080p)
|USB Headset with Microphone
- JPL TT3 Evo Binaural Headset (Headband + Boom) with Tough Case and JPL BL-053+P
- JPL USB 2.0 universal bottom lead with volume and mute function
- High grade USB noise cancelling headphone available on Amazon or any other retailer
- Integrated or USB camera with 1080p resolution or higher. Please note that camera models will vary. Please make sure the cameras are compatible with Windows 10. Available on Amazon or any other major retailer.
*Dual monitors may be required on some client programs
Minimum Software Requirements
- Latest version of Google Chrome for Windows
**Certain client programs may require specific versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer
Minimum Internet Connectivity Requirements
|Standard Connection / Speed
- Hard-wired connection (no wireless)
- Minimum 10 Mpbs download / Minimum 6 Mpbs upload
- Internet connection must not be shared with more than 3 devices in the same location
|Maximum Latency Threshold
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)