Contact Center Supervisor – Doral
Can you make the cut?
Inktel selects only the best and the brightest to be a part of our cutting-edge organization. We surround ourselves with a team of forward-thinking professionals who aren’t afraid to push the limits.
You’ll find that we value:
- Fearlessness. We’ll expect you to be a leader who is prepared to develop and oversee ambitious projects – without asking for permission.
- The will to overcome challenges. Our high-energy environment is constantly growing, so challenges are a daily occurrence. You’ll need to clear the hurdles by making split-second decisions and adapting at a moment’s notice.
- Entrepreneurship. Because we’re never satisfied with just “good,” we’re always on the lookout for the innovation to move our business forward. Our people channel their creativity to get us from “good” to “great.” We know that these qualities are hard to come by. That’s why we’ll give you the tools you need to drive your capacity for growth and energy forward:
- Freedom. Who has time to deal with excessive bureaucracy? We focus not on red tape, but on results.
- Interaction with ALL levels of our organization. One moment you’ll be brainstorming with a colleague; the next, you’ll be working on a project with one of our senior executives. We foster open dialogue between our employees.
- Brilliant colleagues. Interacting with such talented, passionate people will motivate you to reach your professional potential.
- An amazing community. Miami is “One of the Happiest Cities to Work in” (Forbes.com 2011); we live and work in paradise! If you’re inspired to join an industry trendsetter that will challenge and reward you, keep reading. We’re looking to work with you.
Our dynamic Operations Team is currently in search of a Call Center Supervisor for our Doral, Florida office.
Now here's the fun stuff:
- Supervise a team of 10-15 agents; motivate and develop them on a consistent basis
- Monitor team efforts and assuring meeting goals set by Inktel and the client
- Complement and enhance training programs
- Serve as an example for team members by actions and results
- 2-5 years of supervisory experience
- Significant experience in leading people in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Passion for hands on experience, the desire to sit with agents and mentor and drive them to success
- Must have valuable customer service call center experience for inbound OR sales experience for outbound
- Strong written and verbal skills
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, educational assistance, and an excellent 401K plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)