Contact Center Supervisor – Miami Lakes
Looking for your next leadership role? Love cooking, baking and upscale kitchen accessories? Is coaching and developing a team onsite and remote your specialty?
We are searching for a passionate Call Center Supervisor to energize, guide, support and coach a team of 15-20 customer service representatives to success! The goal is to achieve drive excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
The successful candidate will:
- Love to tackle challenges and develop innovative solutions to address those challenges
- Be self-driven to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Be motivated, reliable, and persistent
- Have strong ethics and integrity
- Be enthusiastic, have a positive mindset, and know how to have fun
- Continually be growing by setting and obtaining personal goals and challenges
- Have a passion for world-class customer service
- Have raving fans in past employers
- Able to work successfully with a diverse group of people and be a team-player
Education & Experience:
- 2-5 years of contact center or customer service experience with a minimum of two years in a leadership/management role
- Experience developing others through active coaching, providing actionable feedback, and demonstrating hands-on leadership
- Experience with social media management and providing customer service online via chat is a plus!
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and goals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of the contact center environment and the key levers to enhance performance and achieve client and financial target
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills (both oral and written)
- An ability to create clear accountabilities and hold yourself and your team to those accountabilities.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- An ability to inspire and motivate your team and create a highly engaged, committed, and empowered workforce Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 12-18 direct reports; coach, develop, and motivate them to ensure that they are providing world-class customer service on all customer interactions, delivering on their commitments, and maximizing their potential
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of your assigned program and ensure that program goals, such as service level, quality, and staffing, are met
- Drive a culture of accountability, continuous improvement, and personal excellence
- Work constructively with other functional areas throughout the organization, such as quality assurance, training, and recruiting, to share ideas and leverage best practices
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)