CSR (Homeware) – ML 10.12
Job Category: Customer Service
We are hiring Customer Service Agents to join us at our dynamic call center to represent a consumer retail company that sells kitchen-wares and home furnishings. In this role, you will build brand loyalty by providing world-class customer support. We are seeking result-oriented, motivated individuals with outstanding support skills to add to our team!
If you are looking to join an organization that constantly raises the bar and strives on innovation and excellence, look no further… we want to meet with you! At Inktel, we provide opportunities for our representatives to grow and advance within our organization.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Retail, Concierge and/or Hospitality experience
- Problem Solver
- Active Listener
- Ability to Multi-task
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Team Player
- Proven Record of Great Attendance
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by client
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Required: High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- 1+ years of general work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of caller communication styles and personalities.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM/Salesforce experience
- Ability to work varies schedules, weekends and holidays as needed.
PAY & BENEFITS:
- $12 an hour plus A-Player Bonus monthly potential
- 10 days of training is paid at $10.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- 401K with Company Matching
- Paid Time Off
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free* workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)