CSR Tires 1350
Job Category: Customer Service
As a Tire Support Specialists, you will be taking incoming calls from consumers and assisting with post purchase questions or needs. This is a W2 full-time work at home opportunity with benefits.
In this role you will communicate with customers in a proactive and professional manner across multiple communication channels, including phone, chat, and email. Agents may be asked to transition to between channels at any time.
- Hours of Operation: Mon - Sat, 9 am - 6 pm
- Pay: $13.50 / hour + A player Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision after 60 days
- 401k after 6 months
- 10 day of PTO accrued yearly
- Paid Holidays
What We're Looking For:
- 6-12 months of Customer Service
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- Consistent employment history
- An interest to be the best! Eager to be successful.
- Technically savvy is a MUST ! Knows how to use current technology
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Spanish language is a PLUS!
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of proper grammar
- Communicate with customers in a proactive and professional manner.
- Respond to questions and provide information while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Identify the root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution.
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver best-in-class service.
- Provide insight and support with upcoming steps and stages with reference tools and information.
- Two screens, can be 2 monitors or 1 monitor and 1 laptop
- Use of Windows desktop or laptop (No Macs or Chromebooks)
- Hardwired internet connection directly to router- just WiFi is not accepted
- A working computer camera
- Use of a USB headset with volume control
Why You Want to Work for Inktel!
Inktel is where Talent lives! We joined Inktel because we wanted to perform at a high level. We stay with Inktel because our performance grows the company and when the company grows, we grow with it.
- Ability to explain complex, step-by-step processes to customers over the phone
Becoming Inktel's Passion for People Ambassador
When you work with us, you become a part of a team, a family. You are valued, supported, recognized and appreciated. That's why we come to work excited and motivated to take on the day! Teamwork Makes The Dream Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)