Customer Service Representative – Miami Lakes
Job Category: Customer Service
If you’re looking for a new position with a growing company where great performance is rewarded with great opportunity, this is the place for you! We are looking for Bilingual (English/Spanish) customer service representatives to start with us on Monday, June 8th, 2020 in our Miami Lakes location.
Training is paid at $8.56 and after training your hourly rate will be $10.00 per hour.
- Training 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- Production Schedule - 8:30am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday - Varies
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solutions
- Provided customer relationship management tool to research inquiries, document customer interactions, and issue replacements
- Receive and respond to inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and text while updating internal computer applications and systems in English/Spanish
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver best in class service
- Exhibit a positive attitude and bring enthusiasm to work each and every day
- Proven record of great attendance and demonstrating skills as a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills in English/Spanish, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of proper grammar
- Prior customer service experience
- Ability to multitask by reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-worker
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary and the opportunity for hourly increases based on performance and tenure. After 60 days of employment, you will qualify for a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and personal time off. After 6 months of employment, you will qualify to opt–in to the following benefits: short/long term disability, life insurance, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)