Customer Service Representative Outbound
Job Category: Customer Service
- Required: High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- 1+ years of general work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine need and provide a solution to fit needs of consumers
- Proven ability to provide outstanding customer support.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of caller communication styles and personalities.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM/Salesforce experience
- Ability to work variable schedule, weekends and holidays as needed.
PAY & BENEFITS:
- $12 an hour plus incentives/ A-Player Bonus monthly potential.
- Training is paid at $10.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- 401K with Company Matching
- Paid Time Off
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free* workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)