Customer Service Representative – Remote – Independent Contractor – 5/17 Start
Job Category: Customer Service
** This is a fully REMOTE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR position. **
We are looking for passionate customer service agents to assist with government employee relief assistance programs. The start date is May 17, 2021. Apply quickly to be considered immediately!
If you love to help others and want to assist those in need, this may be the perfect program for you! This is a virtual customer support job taking incoming calls, working from home using your own computer equipment that meets the technical requirements outlined below. You must be able to establish a designated work space, free from noise and distractions to handle incoming phone calls.
*technical requirements described below*
Production schedule will vary anywhere between 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM, Monday-Sunday. Must be able to work at least one weekend day and have a flexible schedule.
- Quick start: Mon, 5/17/2021
- Training: 5 days (Training is paid!)
- Work Schedule: 32 hrs/week, 8 hour shifts, 3 weekdays and 1 weekend day (no exceptions to weekend days)
- Training and Production Pay: $15/hour
- Work-At-Home: Fully virtual with video interview, online training and work at home!
- Technology: You will need to have your own equipment. (See below specifications.)
Why You Want to Work for Inktel!
Inktel is where Talent lives! We joined Inktel because we wanted to perform at a high level. We stay with Inktel because our performance grows the company—and when the company grows, we grow with it.
What We're Looking For:
- 6-12 months of Customer Service
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- Consistent employment history
- An interest to be the best! Eager to be successful.
- Technically savvy! Knows how to use current technology.
Minimum PC Requirements
- Dual Core 1.2 GHz or better
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 or better
- 40 GB or more of available space
- 100 GB or more of total space
- 4 GB of RAM minimum
- 8 GB or RAM or better is preferable
- Windows 10 Professional
(Information on how to upgrade to Windows 10 Professional can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12384/windows-10-upgrading-home-to-pro )
- Two (2) available USB 2.0 or greater ports
Minimum Monitor and Accessory Requirements
- 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) screen resolution
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD or 1080p)
*Dual monitors may be required on some client programs
USB Headset with Microphone
- JPL TT3 Evo Binaural Headset (Headband + Boom) with Tough Case and JPL BL-053+P JPL USB 2.0 universal bottom lead with volume and mute function
- Integrated or USB Camera with 1080p resolution or higher. Please note that camera models will vary. Please make sure the cameras are compatible with Windows 10. Available on Amazon or any other major retailer.
Minimum Software Requirements
- Latest version of Google Chrome for Windows
**Certain client programs may require specific versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer
Minimum Internet Connectivity Requirements
Standard Connection / Speed
- Must have Hard-wired connection (no wireless)
- Minimum 10 Mpbs download / Minimum 6 Mpbs upload
- Internet connection must not be shared with more than 3 devices in the same location
Maximum Latency Threshold
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)