Customer Service Representative (Sportswear) – Miami Lakes 10.26
Job Category: Customer Service
Our dynamic Operations Team is currently in search of a Customer Service Representatives.
- Strong communication skills
- Result driven sales professional, must be motivated by $ $ $
- Aptitude for learning, understanding and conveying services to customers
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of correct grammar
- Ability to think on your feet and a quick learner
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and enthusiasm each and every day
- Proven record of attendance and team player
- Call center experience a plus
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
Telephone Representative Requirements:
- Must have excellent hearing in order to respond to callers’ requests.
- Must have the ability to deal with/make large number of calls.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must have good eye sight for reading computer screens.
- Position requires the ability to interface with people in a positive manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)