Customer Service Restaurant 3.1 (Day)
Job Category: Customer Service
Inktel is where Talent lives! We joined Inktel because we wanted to perform at a high level. We stay with Inktel because our performance grows the company—and when the company grows, we grow with it. What does that include?
- A-Player Bonus! Earn extra $ every month
- Paid Training! ($10/hour)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits! Eligible after 60 days!
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings: 401(k) Matching - (Dollar for dollar match!)
- Growth potential. Be rewarded for Performance.
- Employee wellness, community and team engagement programs!
- Friendly and energetic co-workers & leaders.
- An environment of diversity and inclusion.
What We're Looking For:
- 6-12 months of Customer Service
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- Consistent employment history
- An interest to be the best! Eager to be successful.
- Technically savvy! Knows how to use current technology.
- Flexible to work an 8-hour shift between 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM, Monday-Sunday. (40-hour week with at least one weekend day)
Becoming Inktel's Passion for People Ambassador
Our mission is to be the most valued and trusted business partner in the customer solutions space. We power our mission with Inktel’s “Passion for People” philosophy by only hiring candidates who strive to be their very best.
When you work with us, you become a part of a team, a family. You are valued, supported, recognized and appreciated. That's why we come to work excited and motivated to take on the day! Teamwork Makes The Dream Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)