Delta Faucet Customer Support Specialist
Job Category: Customer Service
Are you seeking something more for your future? What if you could help people every day while developing your job into a meaningful and impactful career? At Inktel, our passion is for people and our success is built on community, teamwork, and world class customer service. We believe in helping every single person achieve their goals as an employee of our growing company.
As a Delta Faucet Customer Support Specialist, you will play a crucial role in helping our consumers install or troubleshoot Delta Faucet Company’s faucets through inbound phone calls, emails, text or chat. You will be supported by an experienced Training team, engaged leadership, and a community of coworkers all focused on collaboration and a positive culture.
If you are seeking a meaningful change or jumpstart to your career, please see the criteria below:
· Training Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm for the first two weeks
· Work from Home: Option available after 90 days based on performance and ability to provide own equipment.
· Pay: $15 per hour plus monthly bonus incentives. Also pay increase opportunities after 90 days ($15.45), 180 days ($15.85), 1 year ($16.25), and 2 years ($16.75).
Responsibilities of the Position:
· Resolve inbound consumer inquiries via phone, email, text or chat while updating internal computer applications and systems
· Troubleshoot product issues using probing questions to determine root-cause to solve the consumer’s inquiry
· Guide consumers through faucet installation for both kitchen and lavatory products
· Deliver superior customer service through first call resolution
· Use Delta Faucet Company’s customer relationship management tools to research inquiries and document consumer interactions for consumer solutions
· Maintain required product knowledge to deliver world class customer service
Successful Candidates Must Possess:
· Positive mindset and proven record of excellent attendance
· “Customer First” and resolution focus for every phone call
· High school GED required, College education a plus
· Strong communication and attention to detail skillset
· Customer service and call center experience preferred but not expected
· Desire for growth and development with a growing company
To learn more about Inktel and our culture, please visit: www.inktel.com,
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)