Delta Faucet Inbound Customer Representative
Are you ready to get back to work? Looking forward to team interaction? This is an ONSITE position to get you back to the workplace! Safety Measurements in place.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will respond to inquiries from consumers who have questions about installing Delta Faucet Company’s kitchen or lavatory faucets, as well as provide troubleshooting support for a faucet that is already installed.
Start Date: July 19th, 2021
Training Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm for the first two weeks
Production Schedule: Monday through Friday 11:30am-8pm including Saturday 9:30am-6pm with one week-day off during the week. Sundays always off.
Pay: $15/hour PLUS monthly incentive. Pay increase opportunities after 90 days, 180 days, & 1 year.
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution
- Troubleshoot technical issues that are related to products not working as expected
- Use Delta Faucet Company’s provided customer relationship management tool to research inquiries, document customer interactions, and issue replacements
- Receive and respond to inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and text while updating internal computer applications and systems
- Assist customers during the installation of their kitchen or lavatory faucet
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver best in class service
- Exhibit a positive attitude and bring enthusiasm to work each and every day
- Proven record of great attendance and demonstrating skills as a team player
Why You Want to Work for Inktel!
Inktel is where Talent lives! We joined Inktel because we wanted to perform at a high level. We stay with Inktel because our performance grows the company—and when the company grows, we grow with it.
What We're Looking For:
- Interest in DIY home repair/home plumbing products preferred
- Must exhibit high energy and a positive can do attitude
- A stable employment history and attendance record
- Always striving to achieve excellent results and metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of proper grammar
- Ability to explain complex, step-by-step processes to customers over the phone
- Prior customer service/troubleshooting experience preferred
- Prior experience working with home plumbing projects is preferred but not required
- Ability to multitask by listening, reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
Becoming Inktel's Passion for People Ambassador
When you work with us, you become a part of a team, a family. You are valued, supported, recognized and appreciated. That's why we come to work excited and motivated to take on the day! Teamwork Makes The Dream Work.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Related keywords: customer service, customer service representative,
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)