Dispatch / Scheduling Supervisor
Driven by our Passion for People, our Operations Supervisors are experts in coaching, training and bringing the best out of our agents. Developing talent is their bread and butter—and our Ops. Supervisors consistently perform at a high level. They report directly into the Operations Manager. They are primarily responsible for coaching their team of agents, developing talent, monitoring wait times, reporting on key metrics and managing escalations.
Ultimately, we bring people together. Whether it be our clients, their customers, our colleagues or our non-profit partners—we can’t resist the fun of working with people. Each connection, each relationship matters. To STRIVE to be a part of something greater is in our DNA—and we don’t use the word “strive” lightly. It embodies what we value.
- Proven track record of ALL of the following:
- Working knowledge of paratransit-specific operations and transit safety practices (ADA) A MUST
- High school diploma or G.E.D., Degree in Business, transportation or related area preferred
- A minimum of (2) two years’ supervisory experience in Paratransit scheduling and dispatching operation (one of which should be in the preceding three years) and at least one year of experience must have been supervising scheduling and dispatching operations in which at least 100,000 trips were served annually.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences, while exercising sensitivity and discretion
- Lead supervisory experience
- Preferred (not required) experience with StrataGen’s ADEPT software
- Availability to work onsite at our Miramar, FL location
- Model Inktel’s Passion for People in every interaction.
- Create, maintain, monitor and supervise computerized daily manifests/schedules for dispatching and routing transit
- Modify and update schedules to improve services and on-time performance
- Verify the work of assigned staff; ensure adherence to established guidelines, rules and regulations; assist in hiring and evaluating the performance of staff
- Monitor efficient utilization of assigned vehicles to limit passenger ride times and ensure on-time passenger service
- Work cooperatively with all departments and other service providers to ensure quality service is provided
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)