Front Desk/Administrative Assistant – Orlando
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Language Skills – Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Working knowledge of business English, punctuation, spelling, arithmetic and general office
- Reliable attendance track record, ensuring work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Computer Skills – Knowledge of Internet software; Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities
- Reasoning Ability – Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Applies good problem solving skills
• Decorating site for events.
• Facilitating banquets and new hire orientation
• Decorate according to holiday
• Planning and executing events for site (unofficial head of event committee)
• Create Monthly Event Calendars
• Purchasing catering while maintain a strict budget
• Prepping and serving for agents
• Picking Up food when needed
• Projecting site budget for the month
• Filing receipts
• Weekly and Monthly Expense Reports for Kim Sturga and Maria Elias
• Keeping track of gift card incentive requests
• Keep track of office inventory and request/order supplies
• Keep site organized and assure cleanliness
• Assure and enforce COVID-19 protocols are being used and implemented
· Greet all interviewees and assist them with any assessments they are required to take
· Assign candidate to meet with manager or sup
· Collect IDs and send them over to Recruiting Manager
• Create Access keys for new hires
• Deactivating Access Key cards from Terminated agents at ML, Tamarac, and Indianapolis
• Create Monthly Site Power Point presentation for TVs and keep them up to date
• Post laminated flyers up around site
• Schedule conference rooms
• Package and ship out items
• Assort through mail and packages and give to the recipient
• Answer and redirect incoming phone calls and voice mails
• Copy + Print + Laminate when needed
• Greeting guests
• Non-Exempt employees Benefit packets
• Taking Temperatures of everyone who comes in through the front entrance.
• Keep track that all supervisors are taking temperatures of their agents.
• Be on call for any “emergency” outside of scheduled work hours (last minute ordering, etc.)
• Take pictures and send to marketing for social media
• Order Employee Incentives and Gifts
• Order A-Player lunches
New Hire Orientation
· Organize Meet and Greet (decorate break room, order snacks, check NHs in)
• Order and Compile New-Hire Welcome gifts for Exempt Employees
· Order lunch for NH on first day
· Make nametags, cut & laminate, and set on display
Benefit Package – Spreadsheet / Distro – HR Dept
· Excel Spreadsheet from HR
· Distro benefit packages to eligible employees
· Gather signed/received form
· Send/upload to HR Dept by deadline date
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)