Front End Software Developer – Miami Lakes
Job Category: IT Development
-- SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS ONLY
Inktel selects only the best and the brightest to be a part of our cutting-edge organization. We surround ourselves with a team of forward-thinking professionals who aren’t afraid to push the limits.
Our dynamic Information Technology Team is currently in search of a Front End Software Developer for our South Florida office.
- Design and build custom front-end applications and packages.
- Roll out initiatives and projects within an Opensource and Windows environment.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Build mobile and web application in iOS and Android.
- Execute and contribute to full-stack web development projects, with an emphasis on front end features, browser manipulation, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Work with CRM products and third-party CRM solutions like Oracle Right Now, Salesforce, etc.
- Work with source code repositories SourceSafe and Git.
- Work within SDLC development environments and adhere to Change Management process.
- Develop software components Web API, texting, chat and other communications mechanisms.
- Work within our open source Asterisk PBX environment building integrated applications solutions.
- Work with technical and business teams to scope out client requirements and provide statements of work.
- Review, analyze, and resolve any existing problems that come up with legacy systems and handle programming assignments accordingly.
- Collaborate with team members sharing development responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training or work experience.
- A working knowledge of CSS, Javacript, JQuery, React JS, Angular JS, Laravel, Node.js, HTML, SASS, MongoDB, MySQL.
- LAMP, Microsoft IIS, .Net, C#.NET, ASP.NET, SSRS.
- A working knowledge in developing single-page applications.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Working knowledge in designing UX/UI in Sketch, Adobe, or Dreamweaver.
- Good expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Experience writing application-level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON, SOAP.
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, and SVN for Source Code version management.
- Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins or Gitlab CI.
- Experience with object oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and application performance.
- Asterisk, and Open source PBX environment highly preferred.
- Experience within a SCRUM or AGILE development environment.
- Ability to convert designs and specifications into web applications.
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Ability to prototype, refine, system test, analyze, performance test, and debug applications.
- Ability to work in Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience with secure coding principles andpractices.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)