Inbound Restaurant CSR – Miami Lakes
Job Category: Customer Service
Training Start Date: Monday - August 10th, 2020
Training Schedule: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Production Schedule:Varies - 12:00pm - 12:00am (Plus one weekend day)
- Delivering World Class support to customers with inquiries via phone and email
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling customer inquiries and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Performing incident management and using proprietary software programs to track calls from inception to resolution.
- Researching potential order issues and making outbound follow-up calls and emails to prevent/resolve our clients’ issues.
- Excellent communication abilities are essential; providing proactive communication to internal and external customers.
- A quick learner that can become a subject matter expert in our day to day operations
- 1-2 years customer service experience and possess ability to approach conflict resolution with a positive attitude
- Tech savvy; Microsoft Office 365 and Internet usage required. Must be detail oriented and have excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)