Jewelry Support – Ind. Contractor – GA – O
Job Category: Customer Service
We're hiring WORK-FROM-HOME Independent contractors, who can serve as Jewelry Support Specialist to represent one of the world’s most Prestigious Jewelry brands.
Each Jewelry Support Specialist will be an independent contractor, working from home using their own computer equipment that meets the technical requirements outlined below. It is a virtual position that can be serviced from any location within the United States.
Individuals must also be able to establish a designated work space, free from noise and distractions to handle incoming phone calls.
You will be responsible for answering incoming contacts from clients via multiple platforms, including phone, email and chat. Training will be provided on client information and systems used.
- Communicate with customers in a proactive and professional manner across multiple communication channels.
- Respond to questions, provide information, and promote products while meeting or exceeding customer expectation.
- De-escalating customers who are upset with their experience and ensure that we explore all options to satisfy their needs.
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution.
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver best in class service.
THE IDEAL INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR:
- Friendly and optimistic!
- Passionate about Jewelry and Fashion!
- Excellent inter personal, verbal & written skills
- Passionate about serving others and strong desire to take ownership to resolve
- Able to quickly navigate through multiple systems simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skills & must have a “can do” attitude
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and peers
- Customer service experience obtained in retail, hospitality or call center environment of a minimum of 1 year is essential.
- Must be available to work one weekend day and holidays
- Bilingual in Spanish or French a plus!
- Must be able to work 9:00AM - 6:00PM, Monday through Saturday. Closed Sunday.
Minimum PC Requirements
- Dual Core 1.2 GHz or better
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 or better
- 40 GB or more of available space
- 100 GB or more of total space
- 4 GB of RAM minimum
- 8 GB or RAM or better is preferable
Minimum Monitor and Accessory Requirements
- 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) screen resolution
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD or 1080p)
|USB Headset with Microphone
- JPL TT3 Evo Binaural Headset (Headband + Boom) with Tough Case and JPL BL-053+P JPL USB 2.0 universal bottom lead with volume and mute function
*Dual monitors may be required on some client programs
Minimum Software Requirements
- Latest version of Google Chrome for Windows
**Certain client programs may require specific versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer
Minimum Internet Connectivity Requirements
|Standard Connection / Speed
- Hard-wired connection (no wireless)
- Minimum 10 Mpbs download / Minimum 5 Mpbs upload
- Internet connection must not be shared with more than 3 devices in the same location
|Maximum Latency Threshold
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)