Luxury Beauty Brand Advisor
Job Category: Customer Service
- Communicate with customers proactively and professionally across multiple channels. (Voice, Email and Social Media)
- Respond to questions, provide information, and promote products while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Identify the root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution.
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver world-class service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Well-spoken, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- Eager to be successful and driven to earn an additional performance-based bonus
- Passion for providing service excellence.
- Previous experience as a Beauty Advisor or similar role is helpful
- Some knowledge of makeup and skin care products is helpful.
- Understanding of which products suit different skin types is a PLUS.
- MUST have fluency in French and English!
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Must be 18 years or older.
**PAY & BENEFITS:
- $16.50 per hour production pay PLUS Incentives!
- Paid Time Off - 10 days!
- 401K plan with company matching dollar for dollar up to 6%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability plans
- Employee Referral Bonus (Unlimited)
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Regular Team Building & Morale boosting events
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)