Luxury Brand Cust. Service Rep 8.29 #MGC
Training: Begins Monday 8/29/2022
Training Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm for 3 weeks
Training Pay: $14/hr
Production (Call Center after training graduation):
Schedule: Must be available to work 8-hour shifts/5 days a week during the operational hours of Mon - Sat, 12:00pm to 9:00pm.
Pay: $15.50/hr base rate PLUS Bonuses!
** This position is ON-SITE (in-person) at our State-of-the-Art Contact Center located at 3700 Lakeside Drive, Miramar, FL 33027 **
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Well-spoken, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus but not required
- Driven and eager to be successful, leading to additional performance-based bonuses!
- High-end Customer Service and/or Luxury retail experience is a plus but not required.
- Communicate with customers professionally via phone and email
- Respond to questions, provide information, and promote products while exceeding customer expectations
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver world-class service
- Provide a memorable "personal shopper" experience
- Paid Time Off
- 401K plan with company match - dollar for dollar up to 6%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability plans
- Employee Referral Bonus (Unlimited)
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Regular Team Building & Morale boosting events
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES!! We LOVE to promote from within! We have dozens of Programs and Departments, and nothing makes us happier than watching one of our own climb the ladder to even greater success! Show us what you’re made of and let us show you the way to your dream career if that is your ultimate goal!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)