Luxury Brand Customer Service Representative
Job Category: Customer Service
Voted “Best Place to Work in FL”* by the Sun Sentinel!
We are seeking Customer Service Representatives that share our passion for providing service excellence. At Inktel, we are driven by our passion for people: Our clients, their customers and our amazing team of service representatives!
Inktel is currently recruiting customer service representatives for one of the world’s most high-end luxury and recognizable brands. In this role, you will be supporting current and prospective customers with questions on items, orders and sales inquiries from our State-Of-the Art Contact Center in Miramar, FL. If you are an A-Player, we want you to join our award winning team!
- Communicate with customers in a proactive and professional manner across multiple channels.
- Respond to questions, provide information, and promote products while meeting or exceeding customer expectation.
- De-escalating upset customers and ensure that we explore all options to satisfy their needs.
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution.
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver world class service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Well-spoken, energetic and enthusiastic.
- High personal standards of excellence.
- Eager to be successful and driven to earn additional performance based bonus
- Passion to provide service excellence.
- High-end Customer Service and/or Luxury retail service experience a plus.
- Available for 8 hour shifts with weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
**PAY & BENEFITS:
- $16/hr base + $1/hr performance based bonus potential
- Paid Time Off
- 401K plan with company matching dollar for dollar up to 6%
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability plans
- Employee Referral Bonus (unlimited)
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Regular Team Building & Morale boosting events
** TRAINING CLASS BEGINS June 27th, 2022 **
Training Schedule (3 weeks): 8:45am - 5:45pm
Available Production Schedules:
Tuesday through Saturday 12:00pm – 9:00pm (Sunday & Monday OFF)
Sunday through Thursday 1:00pm – 10:00pm (Friday & Saturday OFF)
*Awarded by honor of South Florida's Top Workplaces. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage LLC.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)