Luxury Client Advisor – 1/3
Job Category: Customer Service
BONJOUR! / HELLO!
Our clients need your help and luxury expertise! We are looking for growth-oriented individuals who want to advance their career in client management for the world's most recognized luxury brand.
If this gets you excited, you belong here.
THE ROLE / LE RÔLE
Our Client Advisors work in our luxury Miramar contact center, assisting clients from all over the country via phone and email support.
With a focused and entrepreneurial mindset, you will expertly identify desired products for our clients based on their individual profiles and your knowledge of fashion trends.
- Start Date: October 11, 2021
- Onsite Position. Covid safety measures implemented for onsite work.
- Training is paid ($14/hr) for 3 weeks: Monday - Friday | 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- After training: Your work schedule will fall between Sunday - Sunday from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM in 8-hour shifts
NEXT STEPS / PROCHAINES ÉTAPES
- After you apply a recruiter will reach out within 24-48 hours for a phone conversation to discuss the role and your work experience.
- If it's a fit for you and for us, you will be invited on-site for a few hours to tour our facility, meet the team, and interview with the hiring leaders. Get an offer the same day!
THE PERKS / LES AVANTAGES
Speaking from our experience, we joined this company because of the opportunity. We stay because of the people. But these perks also help:
- Guaranteed $16/hr
- Monthly bonus of $1/hr for every hour worked in the month if you hit key performance metrics
- Growth potential. We hired all throughout COVID and are still growing!
- We are obsessed with promoting from within--learn to lead others and take that next career step.
- Employee wellness, community service opportunities and team engagement programs.
- An environment of diversity and inclusion.
- Paid Training, Time Off, and Holidays.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits; eligibility after 60 days.
- Retirement savings: 401(k) with dollar for dollar match.
YOUR PROFILE / VOTRE PROFIL
- Well-spoken, quick thinker.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- High personal standards of excellence.
- Eager to be successful, driven to win.
- High-end retail experience is a plus.
THANK YOU! / MERCI!
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free* workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)