Luxury Fragrance Onsite (MMF)
Voted “2022 Best Place to Work in FL”* by the Sun Sentinel!
Inktel is currently recruiting full time Customer Service Professionals for one of the world’s most high-end luxury fragrance brands. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates eager to provide “first-class” customer service that stands apart from the rest of the industry.
This team will work out of our Miramar state-of-the-art contact center. Team members will provide “white-glove” assistance via written correspondence (email/chat) and telephone support. As a representative of the brand, team members will become experts on products and services in order assist customers with orders, product inquiries, and troubleshooting issues/complaints.
** TRAINING CLASS BEGINS December, 12 2022 **
Training Schedule : Monday - Friday
*Available Shifts after training:
Exact schedule combinations can be discussed during the interview process.
- Communicate with customers in a proactive and professional manner across multiple channels (inbound calls/emails/chat).
- Respond to questions, provide information, and promote products while exceeding customer expectations.
- De-escalating upset customers and ensure that we explore all options to satisfy their needs.
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver world class service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Well-spoken, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- Exceptional writing skills; grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
- Passion to provide Service Excellence.
- High-end Customer Service and/or Luxury retail service experience a plus.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
*** THE PERKS*** Speaking from our experience, we joined this company because of the opportunity. We stay because of the people but these perks don’t hurt!!
- $15.75 per hour starting pay
- We are obsessed with promoting from within - learn to lead others and take that next career step.
- Employee wellness, community service opportunities and team engagement programs.
- An environment of diversity and inclusion.
- Paid Training & Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Benefits; eligibility after 60 days.
- Retirement savings: 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar match!
- Employee Referral Bonus (unlimited)
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Multiple Reward and Recognition Programs
- “Work from Home” OR Hybrid available if all performance metrics are met during the first 30 days
NEXT STEPS: After you apply a recruiter will reach out within 24-48 hours with a questionnaire. Once completed, you will be invited to interview virtually via Microsoft Teams with the hiring leaders. Get an offer the same day!!
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)