Maintenance Personnel – Part Time – Orlando
MAINTENANCE JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Using electrical cleaning equipment in the cleaning of the assigned facility during hours assigned, i.e., vacuum cleaners, shampoo machines, high speed buffers.
- Uses appropriate chemicals and cleaners safely and productively according to instructions.
- Performs custodial tasks, i.e., emptying and cleaning waste receptacles; washing windows; dusting furniture; cleaning vents, fans, walls.
- Performs sanitizing tasks in various facility areas, i.e., restrooms, kitchen, breakroom, employee cubicles and conference rooms, several times a day.
- Performs physically demanding tasks requiring use of heavy custodial equipment, i.e., mopping.
- Reports equipment malfunctions and facility maintenance needs to management.
- Performs non-cleaning tasks in general facility maintenance, i.e., changing light bulbs, filling paper and soap dispensers, assisting in setting up for meeting/conferences.
- Maintains accurate record keeping of UPS& Generator maintenance
- Orders supplies as needed.
- Always uses good safety habits.
- Neat, clean appearance.
- Compatible with a wide range of people.
- Needs to be thorough, reliable, responsible, honest, organized, flexible and service oriented.
- Possesses basic knowledge of the following: a. Electrical systems b. Plumbing systems c. Painting procedures.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling 20-50 lbs and constantly moving furniture, appliances and heavy machinery correctly and safely.
- Frequent climbing – ascending/descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, etc. in addition to using feet, legs, hands and/or arms.
- Body agility is important.
- Ability to maintain equilibrium is also important to prevent falling from high places or when walking, standing or crouching.
- Stooping – downward and forward by bending legs and spine at the waist, requiring full use of the lower extremities and back muscles.
- Frequent kneeling and bending legs at the knees to come to rest on one or both knees.
- Frequent crouching downward and forward by bending legs and back/spine.
- Frequent reaching by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction.
- Frequent handling of various sizes and weights of items. Needs the ability to seize, hold, grasp turn or otherwise work with one or both hands. Fingers are involved only to the extent that they are an extension of the hands, such as to turn a switch or replace a light bulb.
Pay Rate: $12.50/hour
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 5:00PM - 9:30 PM; Saturday 8:00AM - 12:30 PM
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)