Marketing – Director
Imagine what you could do here! At Buena Vista Digital Partners (BVDP), great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about all things marketing and driven by a high standard of excellence—a true self starter.
The Director of Marketing is a hands-on role responsible for managing our team of creatives as we continue to win new clients and projects. They will get to pitch and partner with top brands in a variety of industries to help bring their ideas to life, guide them through marketing challenges and take ownership over the team’s development and performance.
The ideal candidate will have a consistent record of managing multiple projects under demanding timelines, as well as a strong eye for quality work on par with BVDP’s standards. Client management, creative drive and management experience are critical qualities required to excel in this role.
Think you can make the cut? If so, we want to meet you.
- Managing projects in web design/development, graphic/print design, brand identity, SEO/SEM, social media marketing/management and employee engagement.
- Partnering with clients to grow their business.
- Winning new clients and projects.
- Leading, managing and developing the BVDP team.
- Demonstrated experience in leading, organizing, and delivering projects under tight deadlines while managing multiple stakeholders and projects.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in working with social media.
- High level of professionalism, energy, and sense of urgency to "make things happen". Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Executes with little supervision. Resourceful.
- Builds strong working relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Education: BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Management experience: 3-5 years.
- Industry experience: 10+ years.
- Willingness to travel 10%.
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
A little bit about us:
We believe in doing things differently. We believe that if you cannot connect with people, you don’t stand a chance in the marketplace. If brands are to succeed, they need to be more like people: thoughtful, respectful & intelligent. We are craftsmen, creators, innovators—we seek to help brands be the best version of themselves. Let’s create great things together!
Buena Vista Digital Partners is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)