Maryland HAF 1099
Job Category: Customer Service
This is a long-term 1099 Contractor role with no end date.
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 7 PM, and Saturdays 9 AM - 4 PM
- Receive and respond to inbound client inquiries via phone or web chat while updating internal computer applications and systems
- Use available tools, knowledgebase, and communication skills to effectively research and transmit accurate information with the goal of resolving the Client’s reason for contact in one call.
- Verbally de-escalate and handle difficult Client situations.
- Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, or escalating Client issues.
- Understand detailed policies and procedures and explain these to the Client in a manner that is easily understood.
- Utilize multiple systems to access Client information, research issues, educate and solve the Client’s reason for contact.
- Accept and implement Quality and Performance Management Coaching / Feedback.
- Handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive Client information.
- Diligently and accurately document Client records and cases.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)