Onsite Luxury Wine Specialist
Job Category: Customer Service
Our team is opening positions for customer-service professionals seeking an opportunity to work with the largest luxury group in the world. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates eager to provide “first-class,” customer service that stands apart from the rest of the industry.
This team will work remotely for our luxury brand clients. Team members will provide “white-glove,” assistance via written correspondence (email) and telephone support directly to consumers as well as third-party distributers. As a representative of the brand, team members will become experts on client products and services in order assist customers with orders, product inquiries, and troubleshooting issues/complaints.
We are hiring for our shift of 8:30-5:30 PM, M-F. (Shift bids will be available at a later date according to performance.)
THE PERKS Speaking from our experience, we joined this company because of the opportunity. We stay because of the people. But these perks also help:
- Guaranteed $15/hr, earn up to $1/hr more each month based upon performance.
- We are obsessed with promoting from within--learn to lead others and take that next career step.
- Employee wellness, community service opportunities and team engagement programs.
- An environment of diversity and inclusion.
- Paid Training, Time Off, and Holidays.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits; eligibility after 60 days.
- Retirement savings: 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar match.
- Well-spoken, quick thinker.
- High communication skills (written and verbal).
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- High personal standards of excellence.
- Eager to be successful, driven to win.
- High-end retail experience a plus.
- Experience with wine and spirits is a plus.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a base hourly pay plus sales & performance incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan. Salary & Benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)