Operations Manager – Orlando
Our mission is to create a world-class customer service experience with every customer.
We train to be our best every day. Our company practices and instills excellence in everything that we do.If you’re up to this challenge, we want to meet you.
Our dynamic Operations Team is currently in search of an Operations Manager. This position will report directly to the Site Director.
The successful candidate will:
- Love to tackle challenges and develop innovative solutions to address those challenges
- Be self-driven to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Be motivated, reliable, and persistent
- Have strong ethics and integrity
- Be enthusiastic, have a positive mindset, and know how to have fun
- Continually be growing by setting and obtaining personal goals and challenges
- Have a passion for world-class customer service
- Have raving fans in past employers
- Able to work successfully with a diverse group of people and be a team-player
Education & Experience
- 3-5 years of contact center experience (BPO experience preferred) with a minimum of two years in a leadership/management role
- Experience developing others through active coaching, providing actionable feedback, and demonstrating hands-on leadership Experience with social media management and providing customer service online via chat is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and goals
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- A strong track record of exceeding client performance goals and delivering world-class customer service results while also driving strong financial results
- Experience developing innovative solutions to drive world-class customer service
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong understanding of the contact center environment and the key levers to enhance performance and achieve client and financial targets
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills (both oral and written)
- A solution-oriented and positive mindset that openly embraces change and stretch goals.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues and create and execute on solutions that address those issues.
- An ability to create clear accountabilities and hold yourself and your team to those accountabilities.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- An ability to inspire and motivate your team and create a highly engaged, committed, and empowered workforce •
- Assertive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills; an ability to analyze data directly and glean hidden insights.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop rapport and relationships with all levels of the organization internally and with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, grow and develop a high-performing team and a strong team culture.
- Demonstrated forward thinking in areas of customer service and leadership.
- Lead a team of 3-7 supervisors; build and develops a strong team of supervisors that are committed to excellence and delivering world-class customer service.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of your assigned programs and ensure that program goals, such as service level, quality, and staffing, are met
- Drive a culture of accountability, continuous improvement, and personal excellence
- Communicate key messages effectively to ensure that direct reports are well informed about issues that may impact them, their teams, or the clients’ customers
- Praise and share feedback with direct reports regarding their performance; suggest improvements, changes, or updates when applicable
- Work constructively and collaboratively with other functional areas throughout the organization, such as quality assurance, training, and recruiting, to share ideas and leverage best practices
- Develop and audit quality assurance strategies to ensure the delivery of world-class service
- Be an ambassador for Inktel’s culture – role model our values in everything you do
- Be a subject matter expert on your clients’ businesses. Earn their respect by demonstrating your knowledge and commitment to their program in all interactions.
- Implement strategies to ensure attrition remains at an acceptable level.
- Be a visible presence on the floor and create strong relationships with the supervisors and their teams
- Establish a robust meeting cadence that includes both developmental and operational meetings
- Establishes policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure client metrics and financial goals are consistently met.
- Proactively identify revenue-generating and/or cost-cutting opportunities as well as opportunities to help Inktel consistently provide world-class customer service to its clients.
- Interface with the client to develop and execute strategies and plans to meet the client's business objectives.
- Work with workforce management to ensure optimal staffing and to prepare for any seasonal peaks
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)