Operations Supervisor – Indianapolis
Our mission is to create a world-class customer service experience with every customer for Delta Faucet Company. We train to be our best every day. Our company practices and instills excellence in everything that we do.If you’re up to this challenge, we want to meet you.
Our dynamic Operations Team is currently in search of a Supervisor. This position will report directly to an Operations Manager. The successful candidate will:
- Love to tackle challenges and develop innovative solutions to address those challenges
- Be self-driven to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Be motivated, reliable, and persistent
- Have strong ethics and integrity
- Be enthusiastic, have a positive mindset, and know how to have fun
- Continually be growing by setting and obtaining personal goals and challenges
- Have a passion for world-class customer service
- Have raving fans in past employers
- Able to work successfully with a diverse group of people and be a team-player
Education & Experience:
- 2-5 years of contact center or customer service experience with a minimum of two years in a leadership/management role
- Experience developing others through active coaching, providing actionable feedback, and demonstrating hands-on leadership
- Experience with social media management and providing customer service online via chat is a plus!
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and goals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong understanding of the contact center environment and the key levers to enhance performance and achieve client and financial targets
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills (both oral and written)
- A solution-oriented and positive mindset that openly embraces change and stretch goals.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues and create and execute on solutions that address those issues.
- An ability to create clear accountabilities and hold yourself and your team to those accountabilities.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- An ability to inspire and motivate your team and create a highly engaged, committed, and empowered workforce Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 12-18 direct reports; coach, develop, and motivate them to ensure that they are providing world-class customer service on all customer interactions, delivering on their commitments, and maximizing their potential
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of your assigned program and ensure that program goals, such as service level, quality, and staffing, are met
- Drive a culture of accountability, continuous improvement, and personal excellence
- Communicate key messages effectively to ensure that direct reports are well informed about issues that may impact them or their customers
- Praise and share feedback with direct reports regarding their performance; suggest improvements, changes, or updates when applicable
- Work constructively with other functional areas throughout the organization, such as quality assurance, training, and recruiting, to share ideas and leverage best practices
- Develop and audit quality assurance strategies to ensure the delivery of world-class service
- Be an ambassador for Inktel’s culture – role model our values in everything you do
- Be a subject matter expert on your client’s business. Earn their respect by demonstrating your knowledge and commitment to their program in all interactions.
- Implement startegies to ensure attrition remains at an acceptable level.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)