Outbound Customer Service – 1200
Job Category: Customer Service
- Make outgoing calls to vetted leads & potential customers to schedule high quality for sales.
- Serve as professional representative when dealing with customer communications: via phone, email, etc.
- Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner if necessary.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers. Be able to establish a positive rapport.
- Be patient and understanding in all customer interactions.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Maintain regular attendance and to arrive to work on time.
- 2+ yrs of relevant sales/work experience a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in outbound customer service calling or business-related role
- Thorough understanding of computer systems and technical issues that users may encounter.
- Excellent customer service skills with an attention to detail and follow-through on commitments.
- Excellent communication skills, proven ability to successfully manage and resolve customer questions/issues/complaints.
- Familiarity working in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and prioritize workload
- Ability to build, maintain and leverage business relationships both internally and externally is required
- Results Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Sales Skills· Lead Generation/ Development
PAY & BENEFITS:
- $12 an hour plus incentives/commission as well as A-Player Bonus monthly potential.
- Training is paid at $8.65 per hour and nesting is paid at $10.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- 401K with Company Matching
- Paid Time Off
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free* workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)