Outbound Customer Service Representative
Job Category: Customer Service
- Conduct outbound calls to search for qualified individuals to generate interest in serving in the military.
- Provide callers with needed contact information for various military questions
- Provide exceptional, engaged customer service guided by established scripts, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and user guides.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated call center/customer service/recruiting experience
- Prior service in the military or military recruiting experience is desired (but not required), as is direct or relational familiarity with military life and culture
- Experience or the ability to gain functioning knowledge of CRM and other systems used to process applications
- High school diploma or equivalent at minimum required
- PLEASE NOTE: As required by government contract, this position requires and is contingent upon:
Full Time (mid shift) Mon – Fri = 11:00am – 7:30pm
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)