Paratransit Call Center Supervisor, On-Site
Driven by our Passion for People, our Supervisors are eager to execute the ins and outs of excellence.
*Important requirement: To be considered, candidates must have at least 3 years of paratransit call center supervisory experience.*
Our mission is to be the most valued and trusted business partner in the customer solutions space through unrivaled service. We aspire to be true partners for our exclusive business clients, and we are bonded by our common quest for excellence.
What’s in our DNA?
We provide unrivaled service by enlivening our Passion for People™ philosophy.
We are entrepreneurs who act with integrity.
We are tenacious.
We are versatile and responsible.
Inktel is a special place. We’re an established company with over a thousand employees and a track record of success of over 20 years. There’s a reason we’ve been voted a Best Place to Work so consistently. Careers are fast-tracked at our company. We’re a team of achievers who appreciate a good sense of humor and taking meaningful action.
Ultimately, we bring people together. Whether it be our clients, their customers, our colleagues or our non-profit partners—we can’t resist the fun of working with people. Each connection, each relationship, matters. To STRIVE to be a part of something greater is in our core—and we don’t use the word “strive” lightly. It embodies what we value.
Our dynamic Operations Team is currently in search of a Supervisor who will lead a diverse and thriving team with one of our exclusive brand partners. This position will report directly to an Operations Manager. The successful candidate will:
- Love to tackle challenges and develop innovative solutions to address those challenges
- Be self-driven to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Be motivated, reliable, and persistent
- Have strong ethics and integrity
- Be enthusiastic, have a positive mindset, and know how to have fun
- Continually be growing by setting and obtaining personal goals and challenges
- Have a passion for world-class customer service
- Have raving fans in past employers
- Able to work successfully with a diverse group of people and be a team-player
- Understand that fun is part of the equation and knows how to celebrate small wins
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- To be considered, candidates must have at least 3 years of paratransit call center supervisory experience.
- Experience developing others through active coaching, providing actionable feedback, and demonstrating hands-on leadership
- Experience with social media management and providing customer service online via chat is a plus!
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and goals
- At least a high school degree
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Strong understanding of the contact center environment (preferred) and of the key levers to enhance performance and achieve client and financial targets
- Clear, concise, and effective communication skills (both oral and written)
- A solution-oriented and positive mindset that openly embraces change and stretch goals
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues and create and execute on solutions that address those issues
- An ability to create clear accountabilities and hold yourself and your team to those accountabilities
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- An ability to inspire and motivate your team and create a highly engaged, committed, and empowered workforce
- Lead a team of 12-18 direct reports; coach, develop, and motivate them to ensure that they are providing world-class customer service on all customer interactions, delivering on their commitments, and maximizing their potential
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of your assigned program and ensure that program goals, such as service level, quality, and staffing, are met
- Drive a culture of accountability, continuous improvement, and personal excellence
- Communicate key messages effectively to ensure that direct reports are well informed about issues that may impact them or their customers
- Praise and share feedback with direct reports regarding their performance; suggest improvements, changes, or updates when applicable
- Work constructively with other functional areas throughout the organization, such as quality assurance, training, and recruiting, to share ideas and leverage best practices
- Develop and audit quality assurance strategies to ensure the delivery of world-class service
- Be an ambassador for Inktel’s culture – role model our values in everything you do
- Be a subject matter expert on your client’s business; earn their respect by demonstrating your knowledge and commitment to their program in all interactions
- Implement strategies to ensure attrition remains at an acceptable level
- Other duties as assigned
SALARY & BENEFITS
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)