Part Time Support Specialist – Miami Lakes
Job Category: Customer Service
We’re hiring Call Center Support Specialist to join us at our dynamic call center. In this role, you will build brand loyalty by providing world-class customer support. We’re seeking result-oriented, motivated individuals with support skills to add to our team!
Training Begins on Tuesday, March 9th, 2021 at 9:00am
Work Schedule 9:00am - 2:00pm Monday - Friday
Location - Onsite - 13975 NW58th Court Miami Lakes Florida 33014
If you’re looking to join an organization that constantly raises the bar and strives on innovation and excellence, look no further… we want to meet with you!
The Call Center Sales Representatives responsible for inbound sales calls with a primary focus of driving revenue growth and customer loyalty. You will be responsible for answering inbound calls from our clients. Since this is an inside sales position, our customers call us! So no outbound sales or cold-call sales are required. You are required to demonstrate a professional and positive demeanor in responding to all telephone inquiries! At Inktel, we provide opportunities for our representatives to grow and advance within our organization.
- Answer incoming sales calls and identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert each call in to a qualified lead and ultimately sale.
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues, and provide a sales driven solution.
- Using knowledge of the product portfolio to accurately assess the distinct needs of different prospects, explain the differences between various products, and assist the prospect in selecting a product that best meets their unique needs.
- May make outbound calls to follow up on quotes, questions, and after sale experience.
- Meet the goals established for the position in the areas of: sales quota, attendance and other performance criteria.
- Provide world-class customer support through active listening, clear communication, and consistent follow through.
- Required: High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- 1+ years of general work experience.
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine need and provide a solution to fit needs of consumers
- Proven ability to provide outstanding customer support.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of caller communication styles and personalities.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM/Salesforce experience
- Ability to work variable schedule, weekends and holidays as needed.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free* workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)