Imagine what you could do here! At Inktel, great ideas have a way of becoming great partnerships, services, and experiences very quickly. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about project management and driven by a high standard of responsibility and excellence—a true self starter.
The Project Manager is a hands-on role responsible for taking the lead on projects of varying scopes throughout the company. No two projects will be the same, and the PM will constantly be engaged as they partner with top talent in each of our departments to bring these projects to completion. The PM will be able to leverage their natural strengths of organization, creative thinking, self-sufficiency and leadership, all while getting exposure to different business units for new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate will have a consistent record of running cross functional projects under demanding timelines, as well as a strong eye for detail on par with Inktel’s standards. Outstanding project management skills, attention to detail, and a proven track record of influencing and collaborating across the organization are critical qualities required to excel in this role.
Think you can make the cut? If so, we want to meet you.
- Direct the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure, and technology that will support and improve the operations of the organization.
- Manage cross-functional projects, sharpen focus and measurement, and use strategic insights to recommend new initiatives.
- Build strong partnerships with department leaders to create strategies, drive solutions and deliver results for existing and new business initiatives.
- 10+ years managing projects using a variety of project management tools.
- Demonstrated ability in keeping organized, paying high attention to detail. Precise and methodical.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and see around corners.
- Strong analytical skills with a continuous process improvement approach.
- Innovative and creative thinking capabilities and good troubleshooting skills.
- High level of professionalism, energy, and sense of urgency to "make things happen".
- Excellent spreadsheet and word processing skills.
- Passionate about driving quality within the organization. Resourceful.
- Effective at working independently with little supervision.
- Naturally curious with an aptitude for learning and understanding quickly.
- Education: Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or similar field.
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
A little bit about us:
Inktel has long been built upon the concept that "you can't build a great company without great talent." Our award-winning Human Capital Team is driven by our mission to hire the right people, provide the right training, the right leadership, the right toolset, and the right motivation to achieve the right performance. It's what makes us who we are: passionate, driven to succeed and inspired to perform.
How do we do it? It starts with our corporate culture. A quick look at our social media sites should be enough to let you see that a performance-first environment begins with a corporate culture that recognizes high-achievers, has a laser-like focus on excellence, is actively involved in the community, and that isn't afraid to have a little fun. Our Passion for People is what sets us apart—we are where talent lives!
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)