Quality Assurance Representative
Job Category: Quality Assurance
The Quality Assurance Representative (QAR) reports to the Director of Quality Assurance Manager or Supervisor. The QAR is responsible for partnering with Training, Operations Team Members, Account Executives and Clients to ensure that all quality metrics are achieved, that Best Practices are followed, and that World-class Customer Service is being delivered to our Client’s Customers in every interaction.
- Performs contact monitoring and provide trend data to the account’s internal Management Team
- Sends immediate alerts via email notifying the account’s internal Management Team of poor performance and trends
- Participates in meetings with Management to inform and discuss individual and team performance
- Track quality scores, trends, commitments and program updates
- Host internal and external calibration sessions
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service, quality assurances, or investigative environment.
- Must type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
- General computer and software experience (word processing, database software, and spreadsheet).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem resolution skills.
- Attention to detail. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated. Superior customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced/multi-tasked environment and understand the concept of customer service and success.
Salary & Benefits:
- Opportunity to drive performance
- Create relationships between departments
- Work schedule is Monday – Friday
- Off on all company paid holidays
The compensation for this position includes a competitive hourly wage, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)