Recruiter – Seasonal Contractor
Our Seasonal Contract Recruiters are Independent Contractors for a limited engagement in a given year. They are primarily responsible for non-exempt Customer Service recruiting, although they may help from time to time in recruiting exempt positions.
- Deliver daily hire targets, established weekly, for all assigned roles by executing full-cycle recruiting efforts to bring in top talent.
- Adhere to Inktel's recruiting processes.
- Post open roles, review resumes, screen, assess and interview candidates for Inktel and role-fit.
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and Operations leadership.
- Create and/or leverage an organic pipeline of great candidates from the area through creative approaches.
- Serve as an excellent partner to the Site Director or Hiring Leader.
- For W2 hires, ensure background checks and drug tests are completed immediately following the offer and any pending checks are reviewed daily.
- Complete UltiPro post-hire verification steps as dictated by Inktel's recruiting processes.
- Deliver excellent candidate experience at every stage of the candidate journey
- Driven by delivering results and meeting goals.
- Effective at working independently with little supervision.
- Organized, planning schedule in an efficient, structured manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Creative, generating new approaches to challenges or innovates best practices.
- Amazing combination of nimble thinking, high energy, passion and persistence. Resourceful.
- Positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong desire to be of service to our clients and internal partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Naturally curious with an aptitude for learning and understanding quickly.
- Ability to multitask and handle stress effectively.
- 1-3 years of professional recruiting experience, full-cycle preferred.
- Inktel will create the necessary credentials for access to our job boards, HRIS and other tools necessary to deliver expected results.
- Inktel will not be providing any hardware or other equipment. The Seasonal Contract Recruiter will provide their own devices (primarily phone, computer, internet connection, among others) to perform their recruitment services.
- Inktel will pay bi-monthly via direct deposit based upon the compensation rate established in the contractor agreement.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)