RECRUITING ASSISTANT – ORLANDO
Position Title: Recruiting Assistant
About the ROLE:
The Recruiting Assistant will be supporting the growing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organization. This role reports to the Senior Recruiting Manager and work with the recruiting team and operations hiring managers in finding and selecting the most qualified individuals for our organization. We are looking for a fluid and flexible team member with a great interest in talent acquisitions with a get it done attitude and basic HR knowledge/experience.
The Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage open requisitions to career website and platforms; use digital recruitment tools and social media to promote opportunities
- Advertising our job openings on all platforms, including campus career centers, community outreach and local social organizations
- Recruit for candidates directly through multiple means: cold calling, networking, advertisements, virtual job fairs, and any other creative method to hire top talent. Continuous recruiting will be necessary at all times to ensure a continual pipeline of candidates in the customer service department to support future growth.
- Connect and encourage our current workforce to refer friends
- Assisting with any data entry or administrative tasks that comes with each applicant during interview process and new hire process
- Collaborate closely with recruiting team and hiring managers throughout the process to ensure candidates are meeting requirements and expectations.
- Act as a point of contact for all candidate logistics as they move through the recruiting process
- Conduct phone screens to identify match to the open position.
- Coordinating onsite interview and/or virtual interviews
- This role will be expected to contact approximately 50 candidates per day and yield 10+ interviews scheduled
You should have the following:
- Be ready to learn and grow!
- Be enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information appropriately
- Ability to function professionally under pressure, and show poise in all situations, while managing concurrent projects and deadlines
- Must possess good judgment, excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 6 months of recruiting experience.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)