Recruiting Manager, Onsite
Our mission is to be the most valued and trusted business partner in the customer solutions space through unrivaled service. We aspire to be true partners for our exclusive business clients, and we are bonded by our common quest for excellence.
What’s in our DNA?
We provide unrivaled service by enlivening our Passion for People™ philosophy.
We are entrepreneurs who act with integrity.
We are tenacious.
We are versatile and responsible.
Inktel is a special place. We’re an established company with over a thousand employees and a track record of success of over 20 years. There’s a reason we’ve been voted a Best Place to Work so consistently. Careers are fast-tracked at our company. We’re a team of achievers who appreciate a good sense of humor and taking meaningful action.
Ultimately, we bring people together. Whether it be our clients, their customers, our colleagues or our non-profit partners—we can’t resist the fun of working with people. Each connection, each relationship matters. To STRIVE to be a part of something greater is in our core—and we don’t use the word “strive” lightly. It embodies what we value.
Driven by our Passion for People, our Recruiting Managers are experts at attracting top talent and engaging potential candidates. Connecting with people in a way that is meaningful to them is our bread and butter—and our recruiting team consistently performs at a high level. Recruiting Managers report directly into the Director of Talent Acquisition. They are primarily responsible for managing the recruiting process for their assigned location, developing an organic pipeline of talent, and fostering strong relationships with internal partners.
- Proven track record of ALL of the following STRIVE values:
- Driven by delivering results and meeting goals
- Organized--planning schedule in an efficient, structured manner; focuses on key priorities
- Creative; generates new approaches to challenges and incorporates innovative best practices
- Amazing combination of nimble thinking, high energy, passion, and persistence; resourceful
- Effective at working independently with little supervision
- Positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong desire to be of service to our clients and internal partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Naturally curious with an aptitude for learning and understanding quickly
- Ability to multitask and handle stress effectively
- 1-3 years of professional recruiting experience, full-cycle preferred
- Fill all open hourly and salaried roles at assigned location by attracting and recruiting top talent
- Ownership of the posting, marketing, sourcing, recruitment, selection, closing, and onboarding processes for all assigned requisitions
- Be a true account executive for each assigned requisition, managing and nurturing the relationships, communication, and strategic partnership with all stakeholders of the hiring process
- Manage Recruiting Administrators assigned to each requisition
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and hiring managers
- Create an organic pipeline of great candidates from the area through creative approaches
- Ensure all applications are read, strong candidates phone screened and scheduled for first round in-person interviews within 24 hours of receiving the application
- Deliver excellent candidate experience at every stage of the candidate journey
- Conduct interview training sessions for supervisors and other operations leadership personnel
SALARY & BENEFITS
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.